![]() |
| Cosplayer Goddesses - The Gosiengfiao Sisters in SM Cyberzone Megamall |
I would like to start my so called "story" by saying thanks to Azrael for the invite coz' they gave me those moving staircases of dealing with famous individuals that I've never imagine to see on my side, even just a little bit. Also for giving me this chance to relay my story, my experience, my moment.
![]() |
| Cosplayer Alodia Gosiengfiao in SM Cyberzone Megamall |
![]() |
| Cosplayer Ashley Gosiengfiao in SM Cyberzone Megamall |
It started to be a dream of having an interaction with the Gosiengfiao Sisters. For those who don't know 'bout the Gosiengfiao Sisters, those two were on the league of famous cosplayers in Asia and I know a lot of people don't know 'bout them but you will appreciate them if they will compete globally on their respective field which is cosplaying. Truly, a fan of them. Sum' kind of kickin' behinds. But I admit that I've missed them on a previous event and I'm disappointed to myself on that time. After a few months of waiting and thanks to SM Megamall Christmas Lighting Invite, an invite that accompany me to the heaven's paradise, which is to see Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao on the dot.
What I did after they're on their respective places (which is on that mini stage in SM Cyberzone Megamall), I grab my camera, focus on their faces and then shoot. I've taken a lot of pictures of them and I was shocked that Az told me to go upstairs and have a picture with them. Holy Molly! Inspite the fact that I've expected to have a picture with them but it didn't come to my senses that I'm having a chance to shake her hand. Az was in a high pitch and said "he's a blogger and he will blog you". Alodia asked me, "what's your blog?" and then Ashley also took a look on me while her sister asked that question and then I've said, "you know cosplayer studio?, that's our blog" and I'm dealing with a lot of shock on their reaction that they knew it, they're aware on our blog and I think our spamming was that effective. Just kiddin'.
Starstruck! That's what I feel on that moment and what I really remember on that moment when Az asked me a million dollar question after that little conversation with the Gosiengfiao sisters, "What do you feel that you've met Alodia and Ashley Gosiengfiao", just a single word that came out of my mouth, "overwhelmed". Truly a wonderful experience. What's next for me? Well if I will have a chance (cross fingers), I want to have a date with the Gosiengfiao sisters. :)
Well I will end my article by leaving you the fan page of SM Cyberzone. On that fan page, you will see a lot of pictures on the said event (which is the SM Megamall Christmas Lighting Event).
Well I will end my article by leaving you the fan page of SM Cyberzone. On that fan page, you will see a lot of pictures on the said event (which is the SM Megamall Christmas Lighting Event).



No comments:
Post a Comment